Receive a complimentary copy of the October Ethical Corporation magazine
You can access a copy of the latest Ethical Corporation magazine – containing 40+ pages of detailed analysis and case studies within our two issue-based briefings. The first briefing delves into the issue of data, privacy and the impact of digitalisation on human rights. The second briefing is a two-part focus on how brands and NGOs are tackling the plastics problem.
Simply complete the details on the RHS to receive a copy of the world’s leading publication dedicated to sustainable and responsible business. Feature analysis includes:
• Will new privacy regulations and standards restore consumer trust?
• Holding the human rights frontier in a borderless internet – why it shouldn’t be left to online giants
• Global efforts to green data centres and address the IT sector’s ballooning carbon footprint
• Europe’s data privacy revolution ‘far from over’ – companies are failing to step up
• UK firms target ‘on the go’ packaging in assault on plastic waste
• Why we need to keep plastics in our economy – but out of the oceans’
Once again complete the form to access your copy of the magazine
Ethical Corporation is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK